godzilla vs. eminem godzilla vs. eminem

Finally!

Finally a video that expresses the views of countless peoples feelings towards this so called "singer" < Please take note of the quotation marks (" ") as a sign of sarcasm.

If only Godzilla were for real then maybe our airwaves my not be desiesed with such hidious sounds that petrude from Eminems mounth!!

Day of the Madness Day of the Madness

wow!

Im not too ken on the madness "franchise" but I thought this was very well made and had a cool storyline :D Just like a zombie movie. I could actully visualise this being made into a IRL movie >.<

10/10 and 5/5. Great work!

Patchman: The Dark Night Patchman: The Dark Night

Strange,,,,,

A very strange short....... but I like stange :D

runescape sucks. runescape sucks.

Great Vid!

Even though I disagree with the accuracy portrayed by your flash animations title, I think that your video is a marvelous creation of the goings on in the unreal world known as Runescape.

I did get a bit of a tickle in my jaw when the chap was cutting down the tree, quite marvelous.

I must insist, though, that although the game has many negative values to the gaming community, it still houses and benifits from requiring the simplest of computers with a conection to the global system of interconnected computer networks and One Megabyte of free data.

I must say, as a low level avatar, it is quite a tedious game, but as you grow and gain your valuable experince in many aspects of the game, it will become much more easier and a much less complex game to play.

Overall, the game is a top-notch work of art, and I think that this multimedia representation of the game is "totally spiffing", as your generation would apply to such senarios as thus.

I have given you a rating of 5 stars and bid you Good-day fine sir.

Tip-top honky-plonky to you govoner! I bow my hat to you!

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

.....lol?